杨丰庆，教授/博士生导师。2009年毕业于澳门大学，获博士学位（生物医药）。2003年毕业于中国药科大学，获学士学位（中药学）。在SCI收录期刊上发表论文130余篇（h-index 27），参与编写外文专著3本，教材2本。ORCID iD: 0000-0002-9300-5710。ResearcherID: D-4457-2011。
Prof. Dr. Feng-Qing Yang graduated from the China Pharmaceutical University, and he obtained the MD and PhD degrees from the University of Macau. He has been a professor of the School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at the Chongqing University since 2014. ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9300-5710.
Email：firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. Tel：13617650637
Research interests: enzyme immobilizations and applications, chromatographic analysis and sample pretreatment techniques, screening and evaluation of active components of natural products.
1. G. Y. Chen, H. Zhang*, F. Q. Yang*, A simple and portable method for β-Glucosidase activity assay and its inhibitor screening based on a personal glucose meter. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2021, 1142: 19-27.
2. S. J. Yin, J. Zhao*, F. Q. Yang*, Recent applications of magnetic solid phase extraction in sample preparation for phytochemical analysis. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2021, 192:113675.
3. H. Zhang, M. Lu, H. Jiang, Z. Y. Wu, D. D. Zhou, D. Q. Li*, F. Q. Yang*, Tyrosinase-mediated dopamine polymerization modified magnetic alginate beads for dual-enzymes encapsulation: Preparation, performance and application. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2020, 188:110800.
4. Z. Y. Wu, H. Zhang, Y. Y. Yang, F. Q. Yang*, An online dual-enzyme co-immobilized microreactor based on capillary electrophoresis for enzyme kinetics assays and screening of dual-target inhibitors against thrombin and factor Xa. Journal of Chromatography A, 2020, 1619: 460948.
5. Z. Y. Wu, H. Zhang, F. Li, F. Q. Yang*, Evaluation of xanthine oxidase inhibitory activity of flavonoids by an online capillary electrophoresis-based immobilized enzyme microreactor. Electrophoresis, 2020, 41: 1326-1332.
6. H. Zhang, M. Lu, H. Jiang, X. Wang, F. Q. Yang*, Evaluation inhibitory activity of catechins on trypsin by capillary electrophoresis-based immobilized enzyme microreactor with chromogenic substrate. Journal of Separation Science, 2020, 43:3136-3145.
7. H. Zhang, Z. Y. Wu, Y. Z. Wang, D. D. Zhou, F. Q. Yang*, D. Q. Li*, On-line immobilized trypsin microreactor for evaluating inhibitory activity of phenolic acids by capillary electrophoresis and molecular docking. Food Chemistry, 2020, 310:125823.
8. Y. Y. Yang, Z. Y. Wu, F. B. Xia, H. Zhang, X. Wang, J. L. Gao, F. Q. Yang*, J. B. Wan*, Characterization of thrombin/factor Xa inhibitors in Rhizoma Chuanxiong through UPLC-MS-based multivariate statistical analysis. Chinese Medicine, 2020, 15: 93. doi: 10.1186/s13020-020-00376-0.
9. Y. Y. Yang, Z. Y. Wu, H. Zhang, S. J. Yin, F. B. Xia, Q. Zhang, J. B. Wan, J. L. Gao*, F. Q. Yang*, LC-MS-based multivariate statistical analysis for the screening of potential thrombin/factor Xa inhibitors from Radix Salvia Miltiorrhiza. Chinese Medicine, 2020, 15:38. doi: 10.1186/s13020-020-00320-2.
10. H. L. Zuo, K. G. Linghu, Y. L. Wang, K. M. Liu, Y. Gao, H. Yu, F. Q. Yang*, Y. J. Hu*, Interactions of antithrombotic herbal medicines with Western cardiovascular drugs. Pharmacological Research, 2020, 159: 104963.